Tundra Down Pants by Canada Goose - Men's
* Certified Authentic: Antarctic Connection is an authorized retailer for Canada Goose Outerwear, since 1998.
TUNDRA DOWN PANTS SIZING
Don't see your size?
Call us: 877-766-9423
The Tundra Pants are a "REGULAR FIT" - (i.e, True to size) Cut for good looks and style, allows for freedom of movement beyond that of the slim fit.
Canada Goose Tundra Pants Heavy-duty down over-pants to accompany Canada Goose parkas in extreme weather.
TUNDRA PANTS THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX:
TUNDRA Pants have a TEI rating of 4 out of 5
TEI-1 = Engineered for lightweight active pursuits
TEI-2 = Ultimate comfort versatile and core warmth
TEI-3 = Fundamental warmth fashioned for life
TEI-4 = Arctic inspired for enduring daily warmth
TEI-5 = Field tested for coldest places on Earth
The Thermal Experience Index (TEI) is a guideline provided to help you select the right Canada Goose jacket for your particular need, because everybody experiences temperature differently.
- Arctic-Tech (85% polyester/15% cotton) with a water repellent finish
- Two-way heavy-duty YKK® side zips
- Durable 6cm waist band with snap, wide belt loops and gripper elastic inside
- Two front pockets
- Center fron YKK® locking zipper
- Two rear flapped pockets with Velcro® closure
- Double reinforced knees and saddle
- Elasticized boot straps
- 100% down-proof nylon lining
- 625 fill power all white duck down
* PLEASE NOTE: Canada Goose orders can only ship within North America.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review