Tremblant Jacket by Canada Goose
* Certified Authentic: Antarctic Connection is an authorized retailer for Canada Goose Outerwear, since 1998.
TREMBLANT JACKET SIZING
The Tremblant Jacket has a "SLIM FIT" - (Tapered and snug) Jacket is tailored and fits close to the body.
Canada Goose Tremblant JacketThe hip-length Canada Goose Tremblant Jacket uses the Polartec Power Shield O2 shell fabric that blocks out 96% of wind, while allowing the remaining 4% to circulate through the fabric. The Tremblant jacket is perfect for aerobic exercise in colder climates such as skiing, snowshoeing and hiking and Canada Goose insures that its stylish design is equally well suited as an outer layer for shoulder seasons in urban settings.
TREMBLANT THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX:
Ladies Tremblant Jacket has a TEI rating of 1 out of 5
TEI-1 = Engineered for lightweight active pursuits
TEI-2 = Ultimate comfort versatile and core warmth
TEI-3 = Fundamental warmth fashioned for life
TEI-4 = Arctic inspired for enduring daily warmth
TEI-5 = Field tested for coldest places on Earth
The Thermal Experience Index (TEI) is a guideline provided to help you select the right Canada Goose product for your particular need, because everybody experiences temperature differently.
* Polartec Power Shield O2 shell fabric
* 100% Nylon Ripstop hood, rolled out of sight within the collar
* Centre-front YKK 2-way locking zipper, with Canada Goose logo zipper pull
* Welded fold over centre-front storm flap
* Two hand pockets, a sleeve pocket, and the collar hood stow away pocket secured with YKK reversed coil zippers, all heat sealed for sleek look
* Reflective tape at the side seams for added visibility
* Center Back Length: 28.5" / 72.39cm
* Hi-loft fleece throughout
* Brushed tricot lined collar for increased warmth
* Access to single-handed adjustable hem from the pocket to seal out cold and wind
* Canada Goose logo ribbon along inside collar
* Grab strap at the centre back
* Left inside mesh security pocket with internal Canada Goose wire port
* PLEASE NOTE: Canada Goose orders can only ship within North America.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review