Hybridge Jacket by Canada Goose - Ladies
* Certified Authentic: Antarctic Connection is an authorized retailer for Canada Goose Outerwear, since 1998.
HYBRIDGE JACKET SIZING:
The Hybridge Jacket has a "SLIM FIT" - (Tapered and snug) Jacket is tailored and fits close to the body.
Canada Goose Hybridge JacketCanada Goose used careful, strategic, gender specific down placement to ensure warmth at critical areas and a stretchable soft shell that allows for non-restrictive movement. Because the down shields are customized to insulate exactly where you need it most, the Hybridge Jacket will instantly become your go-to choice for active living, whether you’re skiing, hiking, or taking a brisk walk on a cool day. The Canada Goose Hybridge Jacket is hip-length, but cut longer at the back for more protection from the cold and wind.
HYBRIDGE THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX:
The Hybridge Jacket has a TEI rating of 2 out of 5
TEI-1 = Engineered for lightweight active pursuits
TEI-2 = Ultimate comfort versatile and core warmth
TEI-3 = Fundamental warmth fashioned for life
TEI-4 = Arctic inspired for enduring daily warmth
TEI-5 = Field tested for coldest places on Earth
The Thermal Experience Index (TEI) is a guideline provided to help you select the right Canada Goose jacket for your particular need, because everybody experiences temperature differently.
* Soft Shell 80% Polyester/20% Nylon Polartec Power Shield Pro with wicking properties and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* Lightweight Shell lightweight Periderm 20D 100% Nylon Ripstop treated with a DWR finish
* Hip-length but cut longer at the back for more protection from the cold and wind
* Centre-front YKK 2-way locking zipper, with Canada Goose Logo zipper pull
* Insulated centre-front storm flap
* Elbow articulation for greater movement
* Grab strap at the center back
* Two hand pockets secured with YKK reversed coil zipper
* 3M reflective tape around sleeve cuffs
* Center Back Length: 25.5" / 64.77cm
* Lining 40D 100% recycled Polyester down proof plain weave treated with a DWR finish
* Brushed tricot lined collar for increased warmth
* Single-handed adjustable hem from inside pockets to seal out cold and wind
* Canada Goose ribbon along inside collar
* Interior left hand drop in pocket with Velcro closure
* Recessed, fleece-lined stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
* 750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
* PLEASE NOTE: Canada Goose orders can only ship within North America.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review