Patagonia Rain Shadow Jacket
* Authorized retailer of Patagonia Outerwear, Clothing, and Gear
Patagonia Rain Shadow JacketThe Rain Shadow Jacket from Patagonia is built for high-output pursuits in wet conditions and packs up easily when the weather clears. Patagonia's H2No barrier membrane technology is tear-resistant and blocks wind and water on the outside, yet allows perspiration to escape. The Rain Shadow Jacket will keep you dry, warm, and comfortable.
The Rain Shadow Jacket is a Regular Fit item and may be worn over heavier midlayers.
* 2.5 layer, 2.5-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No®*barrier and a Deluge®DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* Roll-down, 2-way-adjustable, helmet compatible hood with laminated visor for improved hood structure and visibility
* One-way center front zipper and underarm zips are watertight, coated and treated with a Deluge® DWR finish
* Unlined, waterproof handwarmer pockets with custom zipper pulls
* Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
* Surface texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers
Colors: Nickle, Larimar Blue
Weight of garment size Medium 12.8 ounces (362 grams)
Made in Vietnam
* 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside. This raised pattern makes the 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
***Please note: International orders for Patagonia products, must contain a "ship to" address in the U.S. in order to be processed.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review