Patagonia Aspatron Hoody Jacket
* Authorized retailer of Patagonia Outerwear, Clothing, and Gear
Patagonia Aspatron Hoody JacketThe Patagonia Aspatron Hoody will get you through a day of frigid bigwall bivies, epic ice belays or subzero ski touring. Patagonia loads its clothes with great features: the Aspatron Hoody Jacket is a must-have for extreme cold weather protection.
The Aspatron Hoody Jacket is a Regular Fit item and may be worn over heavier midlayers.
* 2.8-ounce Gore WINDSTOPER®* 100% nylon
* Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
* Harness- and pack-compatible pockets; two chest & two handwarmer with reverse-coil zippers
* Flat front style allows snow to shed easily
* Cuffs have a low-profile closure and pleated gusset
* Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (US patent number 5263202)
* 1.4 ounce 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop lining
* Quilting stabilizes insulation
* One zippered security pocket
* Soft tricot at back of neck & chin for extra comfort and warmth
* 200-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (50% recycled)
Colors: Black, Larimer Blue
Weight of garment size Medium 32 ounces (907.2 grams)
Made in Vietnam
* Provides soft and lightweight warmth by combining total windproofness, maximum breathability and water resistance. WINDSTOPPER® insulated shells are designed to keep the warm air in and the cold wind out, while allowing perspiration to easily escape.
**Please note: International orders for Patagonia products, must contain a "ship to" address in the U.S. to be processed.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review