Patagonia Nano Storm Jacket
* Authorized retailer of Patagonia Outerwear, Clothing, and Gear
Nano Storm JacketThe Nano Storm Jacket from Patagonia is perfect for outdoor activities where cold and wet go hand-in-hand. The Nano Storm Jacket features Patagonia's tough field-proven fabrics: PrimaLoft® One insulation with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier bonded to the nylon ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR finish, doing double duty to keep you warm in even the most drenching, frigid conditions.
The Nano Storm Jacket is a Regular Fit garment and may be worn over heavier midlayers.
*2.5 layer, 2.6-oz 50-dener 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No®* barrier with a Deluge®DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
* Watertight, coated center-front zipper
* Two zippered, fleece-lined hand warmer pockets; one left chest pocket
* Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
* Lining is 1.4-oz 22 denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* One zippered pocket; one mesh, drop-in pocket
* 60-g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester provides excellent warmth and compressibility
* Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
* 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside. This raised pattern makes the 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Colors: Rubellite Pink, Sky Blue
Weight of garment size Medium 22.6 ounces (640 grams)
Made in Vietnam
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review