Patagonia Rain Shadow Jacket for Women
* Authorized retailer of Patagonia Outerwear, Clothing, and Gear
Patagonia Rain Shadow Jacket The Rain Shadow Jacket from Patagonia is built with Mother Nature's worst in mind. It offers hassle-free layering, is durably waterproof, extremely breathable, completely windproof; and when the sun returns the Patagonia Rain Shadow Jacket is easily packable.
The Rain Shadow Jacket is a Regular Fit garment and may be worn over heavier midlayers.
*2.5 layer, 2.5-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No®*barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* Roll-down, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for improved hood structure and visibility
* One-way center front zipper and underarm zips are watertight
* Unlined, waterproof handwarmer pockets with custom zipper pulls
* Self-fabric cuff tabs and drawcord hem
* Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
* Surface texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers
* 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside. This raised pattern makes the 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Colors: Curacao, Maraschino
Weight of garment size Medium 10.9 ounces (309 grams)
Made in Vietnam
***Please note: International orders containing Patagonia products must have a "ship to" address in the U.S. in order to be processed.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review