Ladies Chilliwack Jacket by Canada Goose
* Certified Authentic: Antarctic Connection is an authorized retailer for Canada Goose Outerwear, since 1998.
CHILLIWACK JACKET SIZING
The Chilliwack Bomber has a "REGULAR FIT" - Cut for good looks and style, this parka allows freedom of movement beyond that of the slim fit.
Canada Goose Chilliwack Jacket The Chilliwack Bomber was developed by Canada Goose as a nod to the styling and needs of post war bush pilots in Canada’s north. At a time and in places where pilots performed their own aircraft maintenance on desolate, wind-blown Arctic runways, durability, warmth and mobility were vital.
The insulating coyote fur ruff that surrounds the hood of the Chilliwack bomber ensured they wouldn’t be frostbitten while working on their crafts and the premium Canadian down insulation took care of maintaining core temperatures.
The success of this iconic Canada Goose jacket is evidenced by the fact that Canada Goose jackets are still worn by northern pilots today and can be seen on TV shows like Ice Pilots.
CHILLIWACK THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX:
Chilliwack Jacket has a TEI rating of 3 out of 5
TEI-1 = Engineered for lightweight active pursuits
TEI-2 = Ultimate comfort versatile and core warmth
TEI-3 = Fundamental warmth fashioned for life
TEI-4 = Arctic inspired for enduring daily warmth
TEI-5 = Field tested for coldest places on Earth
The Thermal Experience Index (TEI) is a guideline provided to help you select the right Canada Goose jacket for your particular need, because everybody experiences temperature differently.
- Arctic-Tech (85% polyester / 15% cotton) with a water repellent finish
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
- 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically and hood opening) surrounded by a coyote fur ruff, with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Tunnel hood with coyote fur ruff
- Adjustable drawcord hood and adhustable hood strap
Heavy-duty, center front YKK® locking zipper
Storm flap over center-front zipper secured with buttons
Two fleece-lined high hand warmer pockets
Two lower fleece-lined pockets with Velcro® closure
Utility pocket on left sleeve
Elasticized, heavy-duty, nylon reinforced knit cuffs and waistband
Canada Goose® disc on right sleeve
- Center Back Length: 25" / 63.5cm
- 100% down-proof nylon lining
- One interior security pocket
- 625 fill power white duck down
This selection is from the 2011 season's stock. A great price for exceptional quality.
* PLEASE NOTE: Canada Goose orders can only ship within North America.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review