Ladies Solaris Parka by Canada Goose
* Certified Authentic: Antarctic Connection is an authorized retailer for Canada Goose Outerwear, since 1998.
SOLARIS PARKA SIZING
The Solaris has a "REGULAR FIT" - Great for layering under and a good balance between the Slim and Relaxed fits.
Canada Goose Solaris Parka The hip-length Canada Goose Solaris Parka combines quilted good looks with the warmth of 625 fill power white duck down to keep you warm without the bulk. This great Canada Goose design features a removable coyote fur-lined hood and fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets. The Solaris Parka has a draw-cord at the hem as well as recessed, rib knit cuffs to keep out the drafts.
SOLARIS THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX:
SOLARIS Parka has a TEI rating of 4 out of 5
TEI-1 = Engineered for lightweight active pursuits
TEI-2 = Ultimate comfort versatile and core warmth
TEI-3 = Fundamental warmth fashioned for life
TEI-4 = Arctic inspired for enduring daily warmth
TEI-5 = Field tested for coldest places on Earth
The Thermal Experience Index (TEI) is a guideline provided to help you select the right Canada Goose jacket for your particular need, because everybody experiences temperature differently.
- Arctic Tech (85% polyester/15% cotton) with a water repellent finish
- Low-hip length provides good protection
- Removable hood with removable ruff with Velcro® secured collar
- Two-way heavy-duty YKK® center front locking zipper
- Two fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Two lower bellow pockets with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable drawcord bottom hem with cord lock
- Center Back Length: 31" / 78.74cm
- 100% down proof, free-hanging, nylon lining
- One zippered pocket
- One drop-in pocket with Velcro® closure
- Recessed, heavy-duty, elasticized nylon rib-knit cuffs
- 625 fill power white duck down
* PLEASE NOTE: Canada Goose orders can only ship within North America.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review