Burnett Jacket by Canada Goose
* Antarctic Connection - authorized retailer of Canada Goose outerwear - since 1998
This parka has a "SLIM FIT" - (Tapered and snug) Jacket is tailored and fits close to the body.
The Burnett carries a surplus of convenient pockets and is insulated with white duck down for ultimate warmth. Hip-length for mobility and moderate protection from the cold. Removable black Polartec Powershield O2 soft shell hood for style with protection against unexpected weather conditions.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX:
The Burnett Jacket has a TEI rating of 3 out of 5
TEI-1 = Engineered for lightweight active pursuits
TEI-2 = Ultimate comfort versatile and core warmth
TEI-3 = Fundamental warmth fashioned for life
TEI-4 = Arctic inspired for enduring daily warmth
TEI-5 = Field tested for coldest places on Earth
The Thermal Experience Index (TEI) is a guideline provided to help you select the right Canada Goose jacket for your particular need, because everybody experiences temperature differently.
- Arctic Tech: 195gsm, Canada Goose standard fabric with 85% polyester / 15% cotton blend treated with a durable water repellent finish (DWR)
- Heavy-duty, centre-front Ykk 2-way locking zipper, secured with hidden snaps
- Shoulder epaulettes with snap attachment, to secure removed hood or gloves
- Two chest drop-in pockets with Canada Goose Logo snap closure
- Two lower drop-in pockets secured by hidden snaps, with side access, fleece-lined hand warmer pockets in behind
- M550 Lining; 55 gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish
- Recessed heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- 625 fill power white duck down
* PLEASE NOTE: Canada Goose orders can only ship within North America.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review