Kenai Women's Heavyweight Bottom
The Heavyweight Merino Wool Bottom is designed to be the warmest baselayer available from Minus33. An excellent layer to be worn under an insulated shell pant.
Soft, no-itch, merino wool. Ounce for ounce merino wool outperforms synthetics in warmth, comfort, durability, and odor retention.
• 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool
• 400 g/m2 Interlock knit construction
• Flat lock seams to prevent chafing
• Machine washable and machine dryable
• Weight of Garment Size Large = 13.6 oz
• Available in Women's Sizes: XS to XXXL
• Style #809
• Color: Available in Black
Washing and Drying Instructions
We know you will love your Minus33 Merino Wool Clothing as much as we do. Here are a few tips to get the best out of your Minus33 clothing.
• Turn Inside Out
• Wash with like colors
• Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle - with detergent
• Do not use a fabric softener - our wools are very soft already
• Do not use detergents that contain bleach
• Do not use Bleach of any kind
• Tumble dry, low heat
• Garments have virtually no shrinkage
View All Reviews
Add A Review