These Merino wool socks will provide complete comfort on the trail, simultaneously working to prevent rubbing and bruising. The high density cushioning on the sock bottom won't flatten out under pressure. Trail tested on Vermont’s own Long Trail our socks will provide you with an unrivalled level of cushioning performance whether you’re sporting approach shoes or hiking boots.
* 67% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex; custom shrink treated
* High density cushioning on foot bottom
* Ribbing above the ankle insures a proper fit
* Reinforced heel and toe
* Elastic support around the arch
* Ring toe construction for a comfortable invisible seam
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks it is recommended that you machine wash them inside out in warm water on gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
Simply and without strings or conditions: if our all weather performance socks are not the most comfortable and durable socks you have ever worn, return them for another pair or your money back.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review