There is nothing worse than walking with damp socks that bunch up. So when you hit the trail or the slopes be sure to have a pair of socks that won't ruin your day. These Merino wool mountaineering socks for men will wick the moisture away, keeping your feet dry for miles of comfort. Trail tested on Vermont’s own Long Trail these socks with a high density terry loop padding in the foot and shin areas won’t flatten out under pressure and will provide you with an unrivaled level of cushioning performance.
* 77% Merino Wool, 19% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
* Extra heavy terry loop cushioning surrounds the entire foot and entire leg for maximum warmth
* Over-the-calf, terry rib knit for custom fit
* Reinforced heel and toe
* Elastic support at the arch
* Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam
* Ideal for extreme cold weather
* Made in Vermont, USA
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks, it is recommended that you machine wash them inside out in warm water on gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
Simply and without strings or conditions: if these socks are not the most comfortable and durable socks you have ever worn, return them for another pair or your money back.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review