The Darn Tough sock nerds worked closely with boot fitters to dial in five precisely located comfort pads that diminish pressure points for the ultimate fit. Shin padding protects from "shin bang” while Achilles padding reduces heel lift. They have even developed a pad zone that protects the top of the foot from second buckle pressure. Nothing feels better than the warmth Merino Wool provides when the mercury drops and since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. If you’re a skier or rider with sock-nerd tendencies you’ll love the attention to detail they put into this sock. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
* 62% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
* Shin padding reduces shin bang
* Ankle padding cushions ankle
* Navicular padding protects top of foot from second buckle pressure
* First and fifth metatarsal pad cushions outside toe areas
* Upper achilles padding protects achilles tendon; reduces heel lift for a precise fit
* Made in Vermont, USA
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks, it is recommended that you machine wash them inside out in warm water on gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
Simply and without strings or conditions: if these socks are not the most comfortable and durable socks you have ever worn, return them for another pair or your money back.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review