Tundra Pants by Canada Goose - Ladies
* Certified Authentic: Antarctic Connection is an authorized retailer for Canada Goose Outerwear, since 1998.
TUNDRA PANTS SIZING
The Tundra Pants are a "REGULAR FIT" - (i.e, True to size) Cut for good looks and style, allows for freedom of movement beyond that of the slim fit.
Don't see your size?
Call us toll-free to check availability: 877-766-9423
Canada Goose Tundra Pants The Canada Goose Tundra Pants are the perfect finish to your winter outerwear needs...good for expeditions, skiing, snowshoeing, working or just enjoying the winter weather.
Canada Goose cut the Tundra Down Pants to flatter a women's shape.
TUNDRA PANTS THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX:
TUNDRA Pants have a TEI rating of 4 out of 5
TEI-1 = Engineered for lightweight active pursuits
TEI-2 = Ultimate comfort versatile and core warmth
TEI-3 = Fundamental warmth fashioned for life
TEI-4 = Arctic inspired for enduring daily warmth
TEI-5 = Field tested for coldest places on Earth
The Thermal Experience Index (TEI) is a guideline provided to help you select the right Canada Goose jacket for your particular need, because everybody experiences temperature differently.
- Arctic-Tech (85% polyester/15% cotton) with a water repellent finish
- Two-way heavy-duty YKK® side zips
- Durable 6cm waist band with snap, wide belt loops and gripper elastic inside
- Two front pockets
- Center fron YKK® locking zipper
- Two rear flapped pockets with Velcro® closure
- Double reinforced knees and saddle
- Elasticized boot straps
- Inseam Length: 32" / 81.28cm
- 100% down-proof nylon lining
- 625 fill power all white duck down
* PLEASE NOTE: Canada Goose orders can only ship within North America.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review