Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Pants for Women
* Authorized retailer of Patagonia Outerwear, Clothing, and Gear
Insulated Snowbelle PantsWhen winter's temperatures conspire against you, Patagonia's Insulated Snowbelle Pants will let you carry on. Patagonia's tested and true 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabric is completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. The Insulated Snowbelle Pants utilize an internal mesh for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort. Patagonia's Insulated Snowbelle Pants are supple and warm with a feminine silhouette.
PATAGONIA SIZING: The Insulated Snowbelle Pants have a Regular Fit and are available in short 30" and regular 32" inseams.
- H2No® Performance Standard* 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave, waterproof/breathable barrier
- 2-snap closure and zip fly
- 3 loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket
- Articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; internal thigh vents quickly release heat
-Gaitors seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets
- 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave lining
- Adjustable elastic and velcro tabs customize the fit at the waist with soft, brushed tricot lining to wick moisture
- 60-g Thermogreen®/100% polyester (90% recycled)
Available in Black color; Regular or Short inseam
Weight of garment size Medium 24 ounces (680.39 grams)
* The 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabric are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
***Please note: International orders for Patagonia products must have a "ship to" address in the U.S. to be processed.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review