Patagonia Rain Shadow Pants
* Authorized retailer of Patagonia Outerwear, Clothing, and Gear
Patagonia Rain Shadow PantsLight enough to be an afterthought until the downpour, Patagonia's Rain Shadow Pants are the perfect companion to the Rain Shadow Jacket for the ultimate protection against wet and windy weather. The Rain Shadow Pants are built for high-output pursuits in wet conditions and pack up easily between storms. Patagonia's H2No barrier membrane technology is tear-resistant and blocks wind and water on the outside, yet allows perspiration to escape.
The Rain Shadow Pants have a Regular Fit (true to size) and may be worn over heavier midlayers.
* H2No® Performance Standard* 2.5-layer tear-resistant nylon; highly breathable and repels moisture
* Clean-finished separating waistband is partially elasticized and has a one snap, zip fly closure
* Fully separating side-zips are watertight, coated and treated with Deluge®DWR finish; snap closures at ankle and waist
* Articulated knees
* Surface texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers
Weight of garment size Medium 10.9 ounces (309 grams)
Made in Vietnam
* 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside. This raised pattern makes the 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
**Please note: International orders for Patagonia product must contain a "ship to" address in the U.S. in order to be processed.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review