Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms
* Authorized retailer of Patagonia Outerwear, Clothing, and Gear
Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight BottomsThese Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms are built for skiing, alpine climbing and snow-packed commutes. Midweight Capilene 3 is Patagonia's most versatile and fastest wicking baselayer - making this Patagonia baselayer perfect for high-output exertion, excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort.
The Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms have a Slim Fit.
- 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit. All with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Weight of garment size Medium 6.5 ounces (184 grams)
- Made in El Salvador
** Please note: International orders for Patagonia products must contain a "ship to" address in the U.S. in order to be processed.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review