Patagonia Rain Shadow Pants
* Authorized retailer of Patagonia Outerwear, Clothing, and Gear
Light enough to be an afterthought until the downpour, Patagonia's Rain Shadow Pants are the perfect companion to the Rain Shadow Jacket for the ultimate protection against wet and windy weather. Patagonia's H2No® Performance Standard rainwear provides full-coverage, lightweight protection with exceptional moisture management. The Rain Shadow pants are built with 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable fabric for high-output pursuits in wet conditions.
The Rain Shadow Pants have a Regular Fit and may be worn over heavier midlayers.
* 2.5 layer, tear-resistant nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No®*barrier and a Deluge®DWR (durable water repellent) finish
* Clean-finished separating waistband is partially elasticized and has a zip fly
* Fully separating side-zips are watertight, coated and treated with Deluge®DWR finish; snap closures at ankle and waist
* Articulated knees
* Surface texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers.
* 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside. This raised pattern makes the 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Weight of garment size Medium 10.5 ounces (297 grams)
Made in Vietnam
**Please note: International orders for Patagonia product must contain a "ship to" address in the U.S. in order to be processed.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 877-766-9423 Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm (Eastern)
LIVE CHAT (see link above)
View All Reviews
Add A Review