Policies and Copyright
By accessing, browsing, using and/or linking to the Site, you become a User (defined herein) and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you have any questions about this User Agreement please contact us.
Due to things that we unfortunately can not control, Polar Connections, LLC does not warrant that the site or services will meet user requirements, or that the site or services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site will be corrected. The site and the content and services made available on the site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Polar Connections, LLC strives to eliminate and avoid all errors or omissions, but they do occur from time to time and while unfortunate do not bind Polar Connections, LLC in any way.
We take great care in ensuring a safe online shopping experience at the Antarctic Connection. All online transactions are processed through 128 bit-Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, to ensure a safe transmission for all personal and credit card information. We do NOT store any credit card information in our database.
We do comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements and our site is regularly scanned and validated by Trustwave.
The Antarctic Connection® collects personally identifying information from our customers, members, and users during purchases, information requests, member sign-up, or from contests and information surveys.
The information you provide will be used to process your order or provide the information you requested.
Travel information requests are directed to our affiliate travel agencies and their respective privacy policies apply.
We do link to other websites we think you may enjoy but we are not responsible for the practices, or content of, those websites.
We may disclose any information you provide when we believe disclosure to be appropriate to comply with any law, regulation, or governmental request, or to comply with judicial process.
In addition to order processing needs, we may send an occasional promotional electronic newsletter with offers and information we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these newsletters you may unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.
International Credit Card Usage:
Credit cards from outside the USA may require additional verification prior to processing. If we are having trouble verifying the information you provided we will conduct what is known as a Small Charge Verification.
On Our End..
* We will authorize a random dollar amount between $.01 and $5.00 USD on the same card used to place the order.
* We will contact you via the phone or email to notify you that this authorization has taken place.
* Need to contact the bank associated with the card that was used and determine the amount that was authorized. It will show up as a fee from AntarcticConnection.com. It does not have to be in USD, we can perform the conversion.
* Then you need to inform us at (334) 221-9668 of the authorized amount. You can confirm via email to firstname.lastname@example.org but you will need to include the following in your email message: your name, order number, and the amount of the authorization.
This Is Done To..
* Protect our customers, and us, from any unauthorized use of credit cards
* With this process we can confirm that you have the credit card in your hands, with all the pertinent account and bank information, and that you are in good standing with your bank.
* We do reserve the right to use the same process to verify additional cards that you use.
The content of this site; its images, graphics and text are copyright protected under United States and International copyright laws. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, electrostatic, magnetic tape, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without permission in writing from Polar Connections, LLC.
© Copyright 1998 - 2015
All US and International laws apply.
"The Antarctic Connection" is registered trademark property of Polar Connections, LLC.
All prices and charges quoted are in US dollars ($). Prices or charges listed within this site are subject to change. Any order submitted before a price change will be honored with the price or charge as of the date order was submitted.
Except as specifically stated within this Website, neither Polar Connections, LLC, nor its owners, directors, managers, employees, representatives, or affiliates will be liable for any damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this site.
Errors & Omissions:
An error or omission found within or as a result of our electronic systems, website, pricing, description, availability, discount or otherwise does not constitute an obligation on our part. Polar Connections, LLC strives to eliminate and avoid all such errors or omissions, but they do occur from time to time and while unfortunate does not bind Polar Connections, LLC in any way. Use of our website, store, and systems related to Polar Connections, LLC constitutes agreement with this statement and our policies. If you have any questions or would like to report an error, please contact us.
From time to time there may be information on our Web site and/or in our product categories that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, discounts, and availability. Polar Connections,LLC reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted an order).
Google, Cookies, Tracking, & Advertising:
- Antarctic Connection implemts and uses Google Display Advertising.
- The Google Analytics features implemented are based on Displayed Advertising (e.g., Remarketing).
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- Antarctic Connection uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Antarctic Connection and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
If you'd refer to Opt-Out of Remarketing and Display Advertising we encourage you to Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Polar Connections, LLC is a privately held limited liability company.