Shipping Information & Delivery Time
United States Shipping Information
Same Day Shipping: Orders received by 12:PM ET ship same business day.
Free Shipping: US Orders over $49 (UPS Ground)
United Parcel Service (UPS) Shipping:
UPS Ground: Allow 2-7 business days for delivery
UPS 3 Day: Guaranteed in 3 business days
UPS 2 Day: Guaranteed in 2 business days
UPS Next Day: Guaranteed by end of next business day.
* no Saturday deliveries without prior arrangements
The time-in-transit above is an estimate for orders shipping from Jackson, N.H. using UPS Ground. Weekends are not included in transit time calculation. Most orders ship the same day if placed before 12:00 p.m. ET, but is not guaranteed. Processing could take 1-2 business days
United States Postal Service (USPS) Shipping:
USPS Priority Mail®
Time-In Transit = 2-3 business days (orders placed by noon ET, regular business days)
USPS Express Mail®
Time-In Transit = Overnight (orders placed by noon ET, regular business days)
Domestic US Shipping Costs:
FREE SHIPPING - Orders over $49. Otherwise, place the items you want in the virtual shopping cart and proceed to the check-out page. A list of shipping options with associated costs will be displayed.
UPS services, USPS Next Day and Second Day Air are not available to APO/FPO, PO Box addresses, AK, HI, PR, USVI, Guam, all US protectorates or any address that does not have a street address. For these addresses all orders will be shipped and charged at USPS Priority rates.
* We make every attempt to ship all orders either the same or the next business day, however, we do not guarantee this policy.
International Shipping Information:
* Antarctic Connection ships most international orders using the United Stated Postal Service (USPS). Same or next business day shipping applies to international orders as well.
United States Postal Service - Priority Mail International®
Time-In-Transit = 6-10 business days* (does not include customs delays)
United Stated Postal Service - Express Mail International®
Time-In-Transit = 3-5 business days* (does not include customs delays)
United States Postal Service - First Class Mail International®
Time-In-Transit = Varies with location*. For parcels weighing less than 4 lbs.
* Time-In-Transit provides a general guideline provided by USPS. Actual time will vary and depend on final desitnation, customs inspections and several other factors that are not in our control.
Duties and Taxes:
AntarcticConnection.com is located in Alabama, USA. All shipments outside of the USA are subject to duties, tariffs, and VAT (Value Added Tax).
* These costs are your responsibility.
* We will not ship these items labelled as a "Gift".
* These additional fees are not associated with AntarcticConnection.com. They are levied upon entry into the destination country.
* For more information on these taxes / duties, we recommend that you contact your local Customs office.
Each country's Customs agency will inspect all imported parcels. This may delay your delivery time time regardless of your shipping selection.
Refusing International Shipments:
If your shipment has been received by customs and you refuse it because you will not pay the tariffs or taxes, we will refund you the cost of the product AFTER charging you for the shipping and additional fees required to return the package to us.
All parcels sent to foreign destinations must list contents and prices for customs. Our law requires that we provide this information.